End User License Agreement
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT (CLUSTER) is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
- CLUSTER LICENSES:
Installation and Usage.
- CLUSTER may be installed and used for free on CHROME, a license must be purchased for using extended features such as syncing saved tabs across devices.
- Licenses are per user account and valid for use with CLUSTER extended services. A licensed account may be used on multiple computers with CHROME.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any copy of CLUSTER. Distribution.
- All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to CLUSTER and any copies thereof are owned by DAG HOLMBERG
- NO WARRANTIES
- DAG HOLMBERG expressly disclaims any warranty for CLUSTER, which is provided 'as is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall DAG HOLMBERG be liable for any damages due to use of CLUSTER, to the maximum extent permitted by law. This includes without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information. In no event will DAG HOLMBERG be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages. DAG HOLMBERG shall have no liability with respect to the content of CLUSTER or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, trademark rights, business interruption, loss of privacy or the disclosure of confidential information.
- DAG HOLMBERG reserves the right to cancel support in the event of increase operation costs resulting in monetary loss.